Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Moody aint the word

I don't know what is going on around me. My kids are little bags of opposition, my husband is just oblivious, and I'm definitely not a happy camper.
I recently found out that someone I knew and respected passed on. I don't know whether I want to cry or be angry because I found out by accident. Homeschooling is not going well for my older son. I just realised that he is failing two subjects because he is lazy and I've been too lax about his studies. My middle son is acting even more obnoxious than usual (and that's with him on the meds), and my younger son is refusing to potty train and keeps being destructive.
I really want to just skip Christmas this year. I feel very disconnected from reality. Maybe I'm going through my midlife crisis, and that would be fine except I'm only 36yrs old. Should I go out and buy a Harley? My older son would suggest a corvette instead.
I think I will go play Christmas music and bawl my eyes out. This is definitely starting to turn out to be a blue Christmas for me.

No comments: