Friday, November 18, 2011

Knitting, an adventure

I am going to try to knit.  I can crochet pretty decently already and I have decided I need to broaden my horizons.  I have tried knitting before, with minimal success.  I can make a scarf, that is about my skill level with knitting.  Pathetic, I know, especially since I have made sweaters, nativities, blankets-all with crochet.  I feel like if I don't learn how to knit, I will become a yarn failure.  You may ask- how hard can it be?  You can do one, why can't you do the other?  I have this same problem with the piano.  I can play with one hand quite well-but get two hands together and all hell breaks loose!!  So, here I go, into the wild knitting yonder.  Hope I don't poke an eye out with the needles, they are mighty pointy :x

No comments: