Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving :)

Today is the day I have been planning for. The day I have been dreading. I'm going to cook all this food, and I will only eat a little of it today. You spend hours and hours of prepping and cooking, and when the meal is served all you want to do is eat a piece of bread and go to bed.
On the upside- I will not have to cook for at least two weeks. Leftovers are my favourite part of this holiday. And making turkey soup is the crowning finale of the leftovers.
Alright, I think I'm ready. Come on Thanksgiving, I'm ready for you. Let's get this party started!!
Wishing you all a very safe and joyous Thanksgiving. Filled with family and friends. And if you would rather not celebrate with others, you can always use one of the excuses from my previous post 😁

No comments: