Thursday, November 10, 2011

Average, ordinary, typical day

       Today was a normal day, with the exception that my 10yr old was home.  We got to savor the morning without rushing to go anywhere.  The only exception to the day was the home school session.  I think my son has finally realized that his brothers are working and they are not just laying around with mom all day.  He said to me that home school is not for him and he wants to go back to HIS school on Monday.
       "I think that would be good too" I said to him.  He said he likes his friends and teachers- but most of all he likes all the trips he goes on, Karate, Square (he does the Miller Method- no ABA for us :), OT and Speech and all the other special things that this wonderful school does. 
        I think my son is finally maturing a bit, not too much, but enough for now.  We don't need to rush it.  I want him to be as innocent as possible for a little while longer.  Now if only I can get him to stop teaching the 5yr old bad things- all would be good :)

No comments: