Friday, March 9, 2012

A little bit pissy

I see people chatting on twitter and Facebook all the time. On twitter, I mostly have authors as followers due to the fact that that is what my husband wants to be when he grows up. This is cool, but, I am not an author and hence, no one talks to me unless I have retweeted their posts. My husband on the other hand- everyone pretty much chats with him. I figured, let's do something fun and different. I posted up lyrics to random songs from my iPod. Let's play a game, I suggest. The only two people to play were my sister and my husband-and they both left to eat lunch ( or slack off-you know who I'm talking about!!) I know people work, but not everyone is. And I know this because I see the exchanges going on. So once again I gotta ask- why bother being on twitter? I have to start rethinking why I shouldn't just delete my account.

No comments: