Monday, January 2, 2012

Time waster games, and why I cannot play them!

FarmVille, Zombie Lane, CityVille, and the like. Are game creators just trying to kill me?? Why, oh why do you make these games so addicting? I can get lost in one of these games for hours, interrupting my daily life and routine, just to make sure my crops, buildings, etc, are okay! The madness must stop. I get suckered in WAY too easily. The obsessive part of me just cannot resist. Unfortunately, that means I must delete such games from my phone.. But even though the games get deleted, somewhere in my head I hear that siren song "Alissa, come play my addictive game. You know you want to, Need to, HAVE TO!! Come to the dark side! Forget about lessons, cleaning, and kids. Come, play, become immersed!" No! I must resist your temptations! At least until everyone goes to bed that is :)

No comments: